About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2014/05/16

NextHop Archive

 

If, like me, you have stretches of your life where you are living under a rock, you may have missed the notification that NextHop is being moved and phased out.  As noted in this article posted on NextHop 1 May 2014, NextHop content is frozen, with no new content to be added.  While there is a stated plan to migrate SOME NextHop content to its’ new home, I think it is very possible that not ALL content will migrate.  In addition, there are sub-contents (such as DrRez) (and the absolutely awesome Haiku material) that may not make the jump.

In an effort to preserve this data, I archived the entire NextHop site.  DrRez included.  You can find the archive here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9wo9sg2835xd7z/NextHopArchive.zip

YMMV

4 comments:

Ricardo said...

Thank you mate, really thank you!

Ricardo said...

Thank you mate for your work, seriously, thank you! I was in the process of manually downloading all the useful articles starting back from 2007-ish, but it would mean 2-3 complete weekends, wasting time on this stupid think. But you spared me this thing.

Unknown said...

Thanks, that saved me the trouble :)

All the content including images are there and works fine offline. The Next and Previous buttons don't work, but that's understandable.

Unknown said...

Ummmm, you rock sir!

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture