About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2012/09/05

Lync Server 2013 Office Web Apps

As you undoubtedly know by now, Lync 2013 has a component called Office Web Apps Server that is required for presentation of PPT in conferences. In the course of developing the design document for my current project, I am learning more than I wanted to about Office Web Apps Server.

These links are for the Office Web Apps Server PREVIEW that fits up under Office 2013.

Office Web Apps Server Preview

Article

Description

Overview of Office Web Apps Server Preview

Learn about how Office Web Apps Server Preview provides browser-based Office functionality to on-premises hosts in your organization.

Plan Office Web Apps Server Preview

Learn about Office Web Apps Server Preview requirements, such as HTTPS, certificates, virtualization, load balancing, topologies, and security.

Deploy Office Web Apps Server Preview

Learn how to deploy Office Web Apps Server Preview on-premises.

Technical reference for Office Web Apps Server 2013 Preview

Find technical reference articles for Office Web Apps Server Preview. These include help for the OfficeWebApps Windows PowerShell cmndlets.

You may also be interested in this link: Lync Server 2013 and Office Web Apps

YMMV

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture