Jabra sent me a relatively new toy – a smallish Bluetooth earpiece that is Lync Optimized.
I wanted to try this little gem because of the (lack of) size, but it still touted up to six hours of talk time. And it is S-M-A-L-L.
Here is the official feature list:
- Smartphone voice control button for remote activation of Siri / Google Now
- Noise-Blackout dual microphone technology reduces background noise
- HD Voice for high definition sound quality
- NFC for easy pairing
- Stream music, podcasts or GPS directions
- Incredibly lightweight; only 7.9g (0.28oz)
- Small, sleek design; L2.57 x W 0.61 x H 0.95 in
- MicroPOWER technology provides up to 6 hours talk time
Pairing with my phone was dirt simple. Pairing with my laptop so as to use the Stealth with Lync was even easier. Plug in the provided USB dongle, and turn on the Stealth. Done.
Being Lync Optimized means that you have full call control synchronization. About the only thing I don’t like about this little earpiece is the beep-beep when muted.
Out of the box, there is a little dinky 5 minute guide; if you are interested in a bit deeper technical content, you can get the datasheet here.
Overall, this is a good solid earpiece, and it just might be perfect for you. I wore it for several hours with no issues, and there was plenty of battery left – the handy voice announcement is telling me I have three hours left.