About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2011/01/11

cert fun with e2010

Why do I have to put up with this?  Isn’t there something that should have progressed over the last 10 years or so that would remove this irritation from my life?  This time it was this provider…but where does the error lie?

http://www.entrust.net/knowledge-base/technote.cfm?tn=8351

The kb fixed up the issue, but why did I have to fix it?  This is a mainstream provider with a mainstream app on a mainstream system.  To paraphrase the mavens of sports broadcasting, “C’mon man!”

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture