About Me

My Photo
TsooRad is a blog for John Weber. John is a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). My day job is titled "Principal Consulting Engineer" - I work with an awesome group of people at CDW, LLC. I’ve been at this gig in one fashion or another since 1988 - starting with desktops (remember Z-248’s?) and now I am in Portland, Oregon. I focus on collaboration and infrastructure. This means Exchange of all flavors, LCS/OCS/Lync, Windows, business process, and learning new stuff. I have a variety of interests - some of which may rear their ugly head in this forum. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. One of these days, I intend to start teaching. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2013/03/07

Lync 2013 User Quick Reference

Realizing that this is old news to you seasoned professionals out there, here is a great set of Lync 2013 User Guides – Quick Reference documents.  The imbedded links pull up PowerPoint documents that you can print and distribute to your users.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/quick-reference-cards-about-lync-HA103433496.aspx

YMMV

No comments: