About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2012/04/26

Lync MAC client and VPN failures

 

If you have any customers running Lync for MAC that have had problems with the VPN bug, it should now be resolved with the following update:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2690036

This update resolves the following issues for Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011:

· Several issues with Cisco and Juniper VPN clients

· An issue that causes an Active Directory lockout when the Kerberos protocol is used

· Several issues that cause Lync for Mac 2011 to sign out unexpectedly or to crash

YMMV

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture