About Me

My Photo
TsooRad is a blog for John Weber. John is a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). My day job is titled "Principal Consulting Engineer" - I work with an awesome group of people at CDW, LLC. I’ve been at this gig in one fashion or another since 1988 - starting with desktops (remember Z-248’s?) and now I am in Portland, Oregon. I focus on collaboration and infrastructure. This means Exchange of all flavors, LCS/OCS/Lync, Windows, business process, and learning new stuff. I have a variety of interests - some of which may rear their ugly head in this forum. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. One of these days, I intend to start teaching. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2012/12/20

Lync 2013 Migration Process Outline

 

Do you get frustrated with the online documentation that makes you flip back and forth between pages?  I know I get lost a lot.  And sometimes I would like a nice, easy-peesy layout that will allow me to click on the subject I want without having to go diving in and out.  Accordingly, I assembled all the Lync 2013 migration process pages into one doc.  Links should be clickable.

The following information is taken directly from the latest online Microsoft Lync Server 2013 documentation. Full understanding  the implications of each action inside of each migration project phase will make your Lync 2013 migration much easier.

No comments: