About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2010/06/23

iPhone VM & Exchange

A day late and a dollar short…

I have been using my iPhone for VM and I had forgotten how I set the mailbox for iPhone support.  So I flailed around a bit and then remembered that Tom Pacyk had the info on his blog….

And now it will be here also, so idiots like me don’t forget where to find the info.

set-ummailbox identity –callansweringcodec gsm

You can use g711 also, but it makes huge files.

Exchange 2010 does MP3 as the default, I believe, audio files for VM so this should not be an issue if you have Exchange 2010.

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture