Do you have an email account in e2k7 that needs to grant full access to for a group of other people? Do they need to also be able to send-as that account?
1. Create the account.
2. Create a security group.
3. Populate the security group with the lucky individuals.
4. Run the following from the PS: add-mailboxpermission.
5. Step through the command. The zippy screen shot illustrates this. You can also give it the command on one long string if you can ever figure out the syntax.
a. The first identity is the account that is granting the rights.
b. The second identity is the account (in this case an SG) that needs to access/send-as.
6. You could modify this to just fullaccess or just sendas. Also receiveas.
7. Remove-mailboxpermission is the reverse of this process.